RN Registered Nurse: **NEW Starting Wages! **
PT/Days, FT/Evening, PT 4 hours (4 days/week), and Per Diem Shifts Available
Our RNs are responsible for performing tasks related to health teaching, health counseling and providing supportive and restorative care to our residents. Our residents are the best!!!
Benefit Position Highlights Include:
- SIGN-ON BONUSES: $3,000 for FT, $5,000 for PT
- *Sign-On Bonus Details: $3,000 for Full-Time and $5,000 Part-Time, paid out at 4 months, 8 months, 12 months, and 16 months
- REFERRAL BONUSES: $1,500
- Shift differentials: $1.50 for evening and night shifts (*available with No-Benefit Option also)
- Bonuses for picking up additional shifts
- Career Ladders Program: grow your career with us through career advancement
- Tuition Assistance for Trocaire nursing programs OR tuition assistance in your chosen field of study
- Competitive wages and excellent vacation, holiday and sick leave packages
- Health, dental, vision and no-cost life insurance
- Direct deposit and weekly paychecks
We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our Nursing team to meet the growing demand in our community for quality care. RN/ Registered Nurses duties include:
- Assists in planning and evaluating direct nursing care of residents. Serves as a Charge Nurse supervising the work of certified nursing assistants.
- Performs nursing activities which contribute to: maintenance of the residents’ personal hygiene; meeting the nutritional needs of the residents; maintenance or restoration of normal elimination processes; maintenance or restoration of corrective body alignment and body tissue.
- Transcribes physician’s orders and assist with medical rounds.
- Observes and reports changes in resident conditions accurately and reports changes as required to the RN Supervisor and attending physician.
- Assists in the development and implementation of resident care plans and in coordinating the multidisciplinary plan of care with all other services.
- Supports the efforts of other therapies by effectively carrying out restorative nursing measures established in conjunction with the respective therapies.
- Performs treatments and other nursing measures as indicated by the physician’s orders and the resident plan of care.
- Accurately documents observations and reports them to appropriate sources as indicated.
- Effectively applies comfort and safety measures to meet resident’s needs.
- Administers medications to residents according to established policy and procedure, including controlled substances.
Brothers of Mercy is WNY’s largest 5-star Skilled Nursing Facility and one of the top-performing nursing homes in the entire state. Our picturesque Wellness Campus located east of Buffalo consistently ranks on WNY’s “Best Places to Work” list.
Brothers of Mercy is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Brothers of Mercy prohibits discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, veterans’ status, sexual orientation, predisposing genetic characteristics, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally protected status.
Licensed and currently registered in New York State as a Registered Nurse
About The Brothers of Mercy Wellness Campus
Brothers of Mercy is a Catholic provider of inter-related adult residential services located on our 126-acre Wellness Campus in Clarence. We are a 5-Star rated facility and the only senior nursing facility with over 240 beds in all of Western New York to earn this exceptional distinction. As a resident at any one of our facilities, you or a loved one will always have priority access to multiple lifestyle and care options, even if your needs change.
In the Community
You’ll experience an exceptional level of care and compassion around the clock in our skilled nursing facility.
Assisted Living and Memory Care
Providing the extra help seniors need with the tasks of everyday life. Learn more about assisted living and memory care.
Designed to provide high quality, personalized and 24/7 supervised respite care to your loved one.
Providing spiritual care and counseling, and are always available to comfort and support our residents.
Providing compassionate and professional support to individuals facing the end-of-life journey, and to their families as well. Learn more about Hospice Care at Brothers of Mercy.
Our exclusive “Homeward Bound Program” is designed to achieve optimal results, return patients to their maximum level of normal activity possible and help patients return home quickly, safely, confident and as soon as possible.
Brothers of Mercy’s comprehensive rehabilitation and wellness management services include orthopedic rehab (physical and occupational therapy), cardiac rehab, neurologic rehab, chronic disease management, pulmonary rehab, restorative care, wound /infection care and outpatient rehab clinic.
Independent Senior Living
The Brothers of Mercy offer two independent senior living options based on your budget and lifestyle needs.
How to Apply
To apply, please visit our website at www.BOMcareers.org. Thank you!