If you are looking for a RN position in home care, to meet your schedule as full time, this could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter’s Health Partner’s, we care for more people in more places.
Eddy VNRA is a non-profit home health agency with over 100 years experience meeting the needs of patients and families in the community. We are CHAP Accredited, and are fortunate to have above industry average outcomes and patient satisfaction. Eddy VNRA is the largest home health agency in the greater Capital Region, and offers a wide range of innovative, specialty programs such as telehomecare, WOCNs, CDE, home based enhanced/palliative care and more.
- A current license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of New York
- 2 years or more of recent experience as a RN
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or additional direct experience in specialized field
- Demonstrated knowledge of OASIS, home health insurance coverages
- Valid driver license and reliable vehicle
What you will do:
- Evaluate patient appropriateness for in-home health care services, complete initial comprehensive assessment, and develop the plan of care using strong assessment skills
- Manage high risk patients diagnosed with heart failure/COPD requiring implementation of rescue orders to reduce avoidable ED visits and readmissions, improve patient outcomes and satisfaction
- Work as part of our in-home specialty team
- Evaluate patient appropriateness for in-home health care services, complete initial comprehensive assessment, develop and implement the plan of care
- Top Quality Care: Eddy VNRA in ranked for the eighth year within HomeCare Elite’s list of top 25% home care agencies and reached top 500 four of those years!
- Commitment to safety: Through Trinity Health’s distribution network, the team has never ran out of PPE and has increased their safety training in the face of COVID
- Future of health care: Keep patients in their homes and out of the hospital setting
- Growing team: Home care is a growing specialty as more and more patients are looking to have their care done at home
- Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
- Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
- Work/Life: Independent working environment, with leadership available for assistance
- Flexible schedule: Shifts have some flexibility, but ideally looking for 8am-4pm M-F with minimal weekend/holiday commitment
- Supportive environment: Access to clinical nurse specialists, in-depth computer training, assistance obtaining insurance authorizations and RN supervisors who are only a phone call away
- Close to home: Office with easy commute from Cohoes, Albany, Clifton Park and areas of Vermont.
About Eddy Visiting Nurse and Rehab Association
Community service organization in upstate NY
How to Apply