As a PCA/CNA you will be performing many basic care tasks for patients, like grooming, dressing, bathing, eating and exercising. They also assist the nursing staff with medical tasks like taking blood, monitoring vitals with medical equipment and reporting patient behavior and well-being.
Previous experience as a PCA in a long-term setting is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patient care, patience. Empathy and compassion.
- Effective communication skills, including active listening writing, speaking and reading comprehension.
- Good collaboration and teamwork skills
- Keen attention to detail
- In-depth understanding of patient care policies and regulations
- Familiarity with symptoms and signs of improvement for a number of medical conditions
- Comfortable working with specific populations of patients, including elderly patients and those with special needs.
About Pine Haven Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Skilled Nursing Facility
How to Apply
PLEASE EMAIL CBRUNO.PINEHAVEN@GMAIL.COM OR CALL 518-821-7408 X109