Current opportunities include Part-Time, 24 hours/week positions! Shifts available: 7am – 3:30pm; 3pm – 11:30pm
In this position, the Medication Technician will:
- Assist residents with medication as ordered by their physician.
- Prepare and maintain documentation/records of services performed.
- Perform light housekeeping duties IE: trash removal, laundry, bed making.
- Consult/report to nurse supervisor Resident’s needs and any changes in Resident’s status.
- Attend and participate in any mandatory meetings and in-services and additional training.
- Serve between meal and bed time snacks as needed.
- Assist the LPN Supervisor and/or Shift Supervisor, Nurse Manager and/or Director in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating resident care services, in accordance with current rules, regulations and guidelines that govern the Community.
- Participate in and receives the shift report upon reporting for duty.
- Weigh and measure residents as instructed.
- Assist with dining services during mealtimes.
Why Join Glenmere Assisted Living?
- Our compassionate & caring Resident Care Assistants provide the highest standards of care and service available.
- Cloverwood Senior Living is known to deliver above average services with exceptional employee performance!
- Join an upscale, high quality environment with a supportive team
- Opportunity to develop lasting meaningful relationships with the residents & guests
We offer an array of benefits all in our well-structured, Resident-focused environment:
- – Competitive Pay
- – Shift Differentials
- – Voucher for Scrubs
- – On-site food options
- – Supportive Work Environment
- – PTO / Paid Holidays / Paid Sick Time
- – PLUS MUCH MORE!!!!
- High school graduate or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience working in assisted living facility assisting residents with daily living activities.
- Certification as a HHA or PCA is not required but can be helpful.
- Prefer prior experience with medication administration.
- Health and Dental Insurance with optional Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Variety of voluntary supplemental insurances
- 403(b) tax-sheltered savings accounts
- Paid Time Off for vacation and personal time
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee assistance program/Success Coach
- Annual Scrubs Allowance
- Discount tickets for movies, car washes & attractions
- MUCH MORE!!!
About Friendly Senior Living
Friendly Senior Living is a not-for-profit organization supporting a continuum of innovative and dynamic services to meet the social, personal and healthcare needs of seniors in our community. We embrace a person directed philosophy honoring choice and independence. We are dedicated to living our values each day allowing us to provide excellent care and services – always.
In the Community
The Friendly Senior Living continuum of caring communities provides a range of residences and services that meet the varied and changing needs of our residents at Cloverwood, Glenmere, Linden Knoll, Friendly Home and Lovejoy. Our reputation for excellence is marked by our ability to adapt to the needs of those we serve while remaining dedicated to the purposes of our founders. We strive to continuously enhance our offerings to remain a progressive leader in the field of person-centered care and services. Our goal is to always exceed expectations with new and unique solutions for those we serve, ensuring maximum quality of life for older adults and peace of mind for families. We are committed to serving an increasing aging population as it changes and grows.
How to Apply