Examples of Responsibilities:
- Preparing snacks and meals to help sustain and satisfy the client throughout your time with them.
- Encouraging light exercise (walks, bikes, swims, stretches) to keep the client active and physically moving.
- Tidying up the house and helping with basic housekeeping tasks that keep the home environment neat and enjoyable for the client.
Certified HHA or PCA
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you. Already certified PCAs and HHAs can start right away
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Characteristics – Do you like to work independently with someone to lean on for guidance and support when you need it? We’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
Our founders had a very clear vision when they began this agency two decades ago. Working in related fields, the owners pooled their expertise to create a new agency. They began Allwel in order to meet two missions: First, they wanted to create a model of care that prioritized listening to the patient, respecting the patient, and valuing the patient. Second, they wanted a workplace where people enjoyed coming to work and could find a meaningful career. This is why you’ll find many staff have stayed with Allwel through the years.
How to Apply